Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking for a Photographer



OMG!  This is probably one of the scariest parts so far!  I never thought that photography would be so expensive.  It almost makes me want to give everyone a disposable camera and say, "Go buck wild!"  I think that what is a bit overwhelming is that I am unsure of the work.  There are many websites that offer samples of there work online but then you have a trillion calls a day coming in from that company only because you viewed their work!

I really hate having to deal with the constant calls and I get that people are really trying to push their service because it means more business on their end...they are really repelling me because I hate the pushy sales pitch.  I am asking you guys to help me out with this!

I had this idea that perhaps I could get some things  sponsored for my wedding.  That doesn't mean that I am willing to sacrafice the intimacy or my wedding...it just means that momma wants to save some money and help a business grow by offering exposure!

On that note, if you guys know anyone in Chicago who would be willing to donate or offer a deal on their services and time plese have them contact me at Escobar.N.Avila@gmail.com.  

Thank you guys and stay tuned for my next idea!  By the way...have you voted??? 
http://wgntv.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=49611&s=16083294&i=1#SD

You can vote up to 100 times every hour!  The top ten finalists will be announced tomorrow and then it means crunch time with voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment