Friday, February 10, 2012

Wedding Theme

Hi dolls!  So, I have been fighting Jorge since we got engaged on what our wedding theme should be.  I really wanted to incorporate hot pink and zebra print!  Of coarse he argued that zebra print was not a color and hot pink was too girlie! :(  Somehow I know I will add these to either my bridal party or bachelorette party!

2 ideas that we both agreed on are a vintage hollywood theme wedding.  What does this mean?  Not sure yet but I managed to convinve him with these images I got from google. 







The second theme isn't really a theme.  I think it's just a colorful theme.  We like both ideas and while the vintage feel is classy and classic the second theme is fun and bright.  Some images we found are these which were also found on google.  The nice thing is that I would be able to use hot pink in this theme!  In the very beginning I had suggested blue and hot pink and he vetoed that really fast!  Let me know what you guys think!








3 comments:

  1. Love both of the themes Hun!.. But the second one is soo you!..;) heres and idea why don't you incopetate a hint of hot pink leopard print to the vintage one maybe Jorge likes that!..:D you know like a pop of color!.. Hope that helps!..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still coming up with ideas and I definitely love yours!

      Delete
  2. That's a good idea! We are still putting things together. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete